Today I would like to share with you a step by step process to how I have created this gorgeous layout using Fairy Land by ScrapBoys. I fell in love with flower sheet in this collection and decided to create a layout that incorporated all the colours of the flowers.
To create this layout I have followed the steps below:
1. Trim KAISERCARD OATMEAL WEAVE CARDSTOCK to 29 x 29 cm and round the corners.
2. Using a deep ivory (for example: Ranger Distress Oxide- Antique Linen) stamp the keys from CLEAR STAMPS – ENCHANTED COLLECTION all over the cardstock to create the background.
3. Take KAISERCARD WHITE PREMIUM CARDSTOCK and cut into a heat shape (~24 wide and ~20 cm high).
4. Apply some Ranger Distress Oxide- Shaded Lilac onto an INKSSENTIALS CRAFT SHEET, spray some water onto the ink and apply onto the white heart. Use a heat gun to dry and reapply more ink until satisfied (see my previous post for a more detailed description).
5. Using Ranger Distress Oxide- Shaded Lilac and an ink blending tool through the STARS MINI DESIGNER STENCIL onto the purple heart.
6. Take KAISERCARD MAROON PREMIUM CARDSTOCK, trim to 12 x 12 inch and round the corners
7. Adhere the prepared Oatmeal cardstock to the Maroon cardstock and adhere the purple heart in the middle of the layout.
8. Take a 15.4 x 10.2 cm photo, round the corners and adhere to the centre of the heart.
9. Fussy cut flowers from FAIRY LAND – PAPER 04 and layer them around the central heart.
10. Stamp the sentiment from the CLEAR STAMPS – ENCHANTED COLLECTION onto a spare piece of white cardstock in Versa Fine-Black Ink, trim and frame with a piece of Maroon cardstock.
11. Apply liquid glue in the four corners of the layout, around the photo and in the corners of the sentiment.
12. Apply DAZZLE COCKTAIL – MANHATTAN, 15ML to the wet glue and allowed time to dry.
13. Adhere a set of fussy cut flowers to each golden corner.
14. Add WHITE ZIG WINK OF STELLA BRUSH MARKER to the white flowers and RHINESTONES – SILVER to their centres.
I hope I have inspired you to have a play with this gorgeous collection.
Stay safe and keep crafting!
Xx Roxii xX