We organise crops in the Bedford area where we offer scrapbookers the chance to buy as well as craft with Kaisercraft products. Our crops take place between 10am and 4pm at Renhold Village Hall, Wilden Road, Renhold, Bedford, MK41 OLY – a hall set in a lovely village location surrounded by open fields and with windows on both sides to let in lots of natural light ideal for crafting. Our crops are very relaxed, the kit comes with full detailed instructions for you to craft at your own pace and at each Merly Impressions crop :
- The kit includes Kaisercraft papers & Embellishments, enough to make two layouts.
- We bring various tools for attendees to use, Big Shot machines & dies, punches, WRMK Sew Easy Tools.
- We offer tea, coffee & homemade cakes and refreshments (attendees should bring their own lunch)
- We bring a great range of Kaisercraft, Tim Holtz, ScrapFX goodies & more for attendees to buy
- We charge about £30.00 for your cropping space and kit, payable on the day. However the cost may change depending on what is in the kit.
Merly Impressions crops are usually held every other month on the third Saturday of the month. Future dates are as follows :
- 2019 Dates:
- Saturday 18th May 2019, 10am to 4pm.
- Saturday 21st September 2019, 10am to 4pm.
- Saturday 16th November 2019, 10am to 4pm.
- 2020 Crop Dates:
- January Saturday 18th, 10am to 4pm.
- March Saturday 21st, 10am to 4pm
- May Saturday 16th, 10am to 6pm.
- September Saturday 19th, 10am to 4pm
- November Saturday 21st, 10am to 4pm.
- 2020 Merly Retreat – Friday 3rd July to Sunday 5th July.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the crop email list, this is the only way to book our crops – we send out an email about 4 weeks before each crop asking who would like to attend, you then need to reply to this email to book your seat. We do not take any bookings in advance for the crop before the email is sent out. Please feel free to join the Merly Impressions Crop Facebook page where you can post all your finished layouts from the crop, get updates and sneek peeks of the up and coming kits and general crafting chit chat. The kit will also be available to purchase over on the website the day after each crop for anyone who can not attend the crop.