We organise crops in the Bedford area where we offer scrapbookers the chance to buy as well as craft with Kaisercraft products. Our crops take place between 10am and 5pm at Renhold Village Hall, Wilden Road, Renhold, Bedford, MK41 OLY – a hall set in a lovely village location surrounded by open fields and with windows on both sides to let in lots of natural light ideal for crafting. Our crops are very relaxed, the kit comes with full detailed instructions for you to craft at your own pace and at each Merly Impressions crop :
- The kit includes Kaisercraft papers & Embellishments, enough to make two layouts.
- We bring various tools for attendees to use, Big Shot machines & dies, punches, Sew Easy & Spellbinder dies.
- We offer tea, coffee, & homemade cakes and refreshments (attendees should bring their own lunch)
- We bring a great range of Kaisercraft, Tim Holtz, ScrapFX goodies & more for attendees to buy
- We charge £8.00 for your cropping space (and usually about £14.50 for the kit) payable on the day.
Merly Impressions crops are usually held every other month on the third Saturday of the month. Future dates are as follows :
- Saturday 20th May 2017, 10am to 5pm.
- Merly Retreat: Friday 28th July 2017 (starting at 1.30pm) to Sunday 30th July (ending 5pm) The Training Centre, Oakley Suite, Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, Wyboston, Bedfordshire, MK44 3BA (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 23rd September 2017, 10am to 5pm.
- Saturday 18th November 2017, 10am to 4pm.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the crop email list, this is the only way to book our crops – we send out an email about 4 weeks before each crop asking who would like to attend, you then need to reply to this email to book your seat. We do not take any bookings in advance for the crop before the email is sent out. Please feel free to join the Merly Impressions Crop Facebook page where you can post all your finished layouts from the crop, get updates and sneek peeks of the up and coming kits and general crafting chit chat. The kit will also be available to purchase over on the website the day after each crop for anyone who can not attend the crop.