Hello Lovely Craft Friends,
I couldn’t help but try something new this month using the LILY AND MOSS Collection. I came across this very interesting shaped gift box in my travels and thought it would make the perfect appreciation or friendship box that could be used to hold little gifts such a chocolates. Kaisercraft’s LILY AND MOSS Collection has the perfect little friendship quotes for decorating this gorgeous little box!
To create this cute box I followed the steps below:
- Click on the image below to enlarge it on your screen. Right click on this large image and click “Save Image As”. Print the image in the size that you want. I have used it on cardstock to make my own template, so I have printed it as 30.5 x 30.5 cm. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com and I can send you the PowerPoint Session that I have used, or the image in higher resolution.
- Print or race your template onto FLICKER – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION.
- Cut along the solid lines. Fold inwards along all dotted lines.
- Decorate the outside using collectables from the PAPER PAD – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, MOUNTING FOAM TAPE for dimension, stickers from the STICKER BOOK – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, COLLECTABLES – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, PAPER BLOOMS – FAIRY FLOSS, PAPER BLOOMS – COCONUT and RHINESTONES – SOFT PINK.
- Decorate the inside with the same items.
- Fold it up by pulling the two larger sections (with the half circle tabs at the top) up to 90 degrees from the base. Pull the two quarter circles in to 90 degrees at all angles, forming a box shape. Hold the quarter circles there by folding one of the long sides up and over, tucking the extended end into the slot in the base. Repeat on the other side.
- To close the box, fold down the flap with a large slit and then fold down the last open part, slipping the semi circle tab into the large slot on the other piece.
- The box is now ready to be loaded with sweets or a gift and given away!
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post.
Xx Roxii xX