Hello Lovely Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing with you a layered love layout that I have created using Kaisercraft’s LILY AND MOSS Collection. These photos were taken in Rome, in front of the Trevi Fountain, where my boyfriend proposed to me! I originally thought the green colours in the photo’s perfectly suited this collection. However, once I printed the photos they contained too many other colours that did not suit, so I reprinted them in black and white. Therefore, the moral of this story is “Don’t underestimate the power of black and white photos!”. I also found that my engagement ring was not clearly defined in the photo’s so I added small rhinestones to make it “bling”.
To create this layered layout I have followed the steps below:
- Trim KAISERCARD DEW DROP WEAVE CARDSTOCK to 12 x 12 inch and ink the edges using KAISERINK PAD – FOREST and an Ink Blending tool. Stamp in KAISERINK PAD – FOREST the CLEAR TEXTURE STAMP – PAINT SPLATTER, at approximately 1 cm from the top and bottom.
- Take PRIMARY – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION and rip the top and bottom to reach a size of approximately 26.5 cm high. Adhere to the middle of prepared Dew Drop Cardstock. Rip the top and bottom of FLORA – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION to approximately 21 cm high. Randomly transfer TEXTURE PASTE through TINY TRIANGLES 6X6 DESIGNER STENCIL along the ripped edges of Flora. Adhere to the middle of the layout. Cut a strip of PINK PLASTER – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION that is two tiles high and 5 tiles wide, ink the edges using KAISERINK PAD – FOREST and foam tape to the centre of the layout.
- Take two strips of PINK PLASTER – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, tuck under the Flora layer and adhere. Take two dark green strips, approximately 1 cm x 12 inch, tuck and foam tape under the large, central strip of Pink Plaster.
- Tuck and glue some flourishes from FLOURISH PACK – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, CHEESECLOTH GAUZE and CURIOS – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, under the layers you have created.
- Mat photos (7.2 x 9.6 cm) with the dark green sheet from the PAPER PAD – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION with dimensions of 8.3 x 10.9 cm. Rip the remaining park of the sheet in half diagonally and tuck under the central Pink plaster layer. Adhere the photos next to each other in the middle of the layout.
- Embellish the layout with the STICKER BOOK – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, embellishments from the PAPER PAD – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, COLLECTABLES – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, wooden flourishes from the FLOURISH PACK – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, CHEESECLOTH, PAPER BLOOMS – COCONUT, MINI PAPER BLOOMS – FAIRY FLOSS and RHINESTONES – ISLAND LAGOON.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post.
Xx Roxii xX