I started this project just before we went to a recent Retreat and managed to get some quality time at the Retreat to finish it off. I have used the new (and absolutely gorgeous) Chapter One Collection to cover the lovely Storage Unit and some of Kaisercraft’s beautiful Blooms to decorate it.
For some time I’ve been wanting to make some storage to hold all my Kaisercraft flowers and Blooms and this unit is perfect since its a good size and I can simply empty out all my half used packets of flowers and Blooms into the drawers.
I used a single sheet of the Chapter One Motivate paper to cover all three drawers. I wanted the design to continue all the way up the drawer fronts and I think it has worked quite well. I used the reverse of the Afresh paper to cover the sides and some black Bazzill cardstock to cover the top. I wanted to keep the unit clean and simple to show off the gorgeous design of the paper so just added a few Kaisercraft Blooms, a Rhinestone flourish and some Wood Flourish Leaves to the top and three Blooms and a rub-on to the bottom drawer.
I used the following products to make the storage unit:
- SB2105 – Beyond-the-Page Storage Unit
- P670 – Motivate 12 x 12 paper, Chapter One Collection
- P665 – Afresh 12 x 12 paper, Chapter One Collection
- KC031 – Black Kaisercolour Paint
- FL301 – Wood Flourishes, Leaves
- F631 – Paper Blooms, Sea Breeze
- F632 – Paper Blooms, Sage
- RB920 – Chapter One Rub-ons
- RS459 – Rhinestone Flourishes, Elegant, Island Lagoon
- Crystal Lacquer Set
- Green Ink Pads