My daughter Merley collects and loves anything to do with fairies hence the fairy themed Advent Calendar I made previously. Soon after I made that I also decided to make her an album to capture some of her favourite fairy ornaments and some lovely little fairy poems.
I loved making this album – it is decorated with one of my favourite Kaisercraft collections – Airy Fairy. The layered butterflies and fairies were cut out from the Sparkle paper so you will need at least three sheets of this paper, but I think they add that extra dimension to the album. I used one of each of the other three Airy Fairy papers.
The Lilac Ink Pad was used to ink around the edges of the MDF album. The castle door was drawn with a black drawing pen onto a spare piece of matching card and mounted behind the doorway.
Here is a list of the products used for this project:
- SB186 Fairy Castle Album
- Airy Fairy Paper Collection
- SB1167 Airy Fairy Brad set
- SB705 Lilac Rhinestone Embellishments
- SB708 Dark Green Rhinestone Embellishments
- M012 Blue Book Rings
- SB730 Wood Flourish Corners
- CS721 Flourishes Clear Stamp Set
- F607 Baby Pink Paper Flowers
- IP715 Lilac Ink Pad
- KG-021828 Kindyglitz Crystallina
- CL-01802 Crystal Lacquer Set
- A few odds and ends of ribbons