Our Christmas preparations continue with a Hanging Tree decoration styled with Kaisercraft papers.
My daughter Merley (aged 12) created this fabulous Scallop Hanging Tree decorated with papers from the Kaisercraft Home for Christmas collection. All the presents, birds, words and even the Christmas pudding were cut out from the papers. Merley has also added some Kaisercraft Pearls and highlighted some parts with Crystal Lacquer.
The separate parts of the tree were joined with some matching ribbon offcuts and the presents were hung from the bottom with thread.
Here is a list of the products used on this project:
- SB2079 Scallop Hanging Tree
- P296 Egg Nog paper (Home for Christmas collection)
- P297 Kris Kringle (Home for Christmas collection)
- P298 Santa’s Delivery (Home for Christmas collection)
- P299 Sleigh Ride (Home for Christmas collection)
- SB786 Pearls – Rose
- SB784 Pearls – Ice Green
- CL-01802 Crystal Lacquer Set
- Ribbon offcuts