Many thanks to the scrappers who attended our Christmas themed November crop. We hope everyone enjoyed the day and the kit.
The kit for November was based on the festive St. Nicholas collection from Kaisercraft and included instructions and stash to make one layout (called “Christmas Magic”) and, in a break from tradition, a beyond-the-page Days ‘Til Christmas.
We had a few requests about what products were used on the Days ‘Til Christmas project. We used:
- 2 x P1282, Papa Noel 12×12 paper, St. Nicholas Collection
- 1 x P1283, Santa Claus 12×12 paper, St. Nicholas Collection
- 1 x P1284, Grandfather Frost 12×12 paper, St. Nicholas Collection
- 1 x P1286, Father Christmas 12×12 paper, St. Nicholas Collection
- 1 x P1287, Christ Kindle 12×12 paper, St. Nicholas Collection
- 1 x SS195, Sticker Sheet, St. Nicholas Collection
- 1 x SB136, Beyond the Page, Days ‘Til Christmas
- 1 x AMD23197, Gold paint dabber
We also used:
- Crystal lacquer or Crystal Lacquer Refill
- Foam pads
- A gold journal pen
- The numbers are cut out using a Cricut machine (you can also use number stickers or simply draw the numbers on)
It was a very well attended crop with a good mix of familiar faces together with some new scrappers as well. We hope everyone enjoyed the Merly Impressions shop as well – the new Petaloo Botanical Blooms and the ScrapFX chipboard shapes and wordlets seemed especially popular.
We hope to see you again for our next crop in January.
Many thanks thanks to Paul for making the Christmassy Chocolate cake and the sausage rolls – along with the biscuits and sweeties, they went down very well.
Below are some pictures taken today (click the image once to open it and click it again to close it).