I changed my mind a few times on how I wanted to decorate this new Kaisercraft Trinket Chest but in the end I chose to use the lovely (and also new) Velvet Ensemble papers.
After painting the chest in Antique White Kaisercolour paint I covered the whole chest (drawers, sides and back) in the costume paper and inked round all the edges to give an aged look. I cut the mask on the lid from the ‘Stage Show’ paper and added a few little embellishments – a feather, a flower and some rhinestones – to it. The Black Organza bow finishes the chest off.
I wanted the feel of the chest to be one of opulence and I hope I have achieved it.
I used the following products to make the chest:
- SB2109 – Kaisercraft BTP Trinket Chest
- P674 – Costume, Velvet Ensemble 12 x 12 paper
- P678 – Stage Show, Velvet Ensemble 12 x 12 paper
- P675 – Performance, Velvet Ensemble 12 x 12 paper
- KC002 – Antique White, Kaisercolour paint
- PL514 – Pearl Flourishes, Black
- RI613 – Organza Ribbon pack, Natural
- KG-024003 – Red Kindyglitz Glitter Glue (for the Red lipstick)
- KG-021552 – Silver Kindyglitz Glitter Glue (on the flower)
- Crystal Lacquer Set
- Glue Stick
- Brown Ink Pad