Hello lovely fellow crafters,
Today I would like to share some Australian themed Christmas cards that I have created using the UNDER THE GUM LEAVES Collection. This collection was just perfect for these cards!
- Cut one sheet each of KAISERCARD SPEARMINT WEAVE CARDSTOCK, KAISERCARD MERLOT WEAVE CARDSTOCK, and KAISERCARD OATMEAL WEAVE CARDSTOCK into two pieces of 15 cm x 30 cm.
- Fold cardstock pieces into 6 cards. Distress the edges of the card with an PAPER DISTRESSER. Ink edges with KAISERINK PAD – FOREST, DISTRESS INK PAD – AGED MAHOGANY and KAISERINK PAD – AMBER, respectively.
- Stamp the edges of each card with the corresponding background stamp and colour
- Take 6 sheets of patterned paper from PAPER PAD – UNDER THE GUM LEAVES COLLECTION, cut down to 14.5 x 14.5 cm, distress the edges and ink in best matching colour. Use KAISERCRAFT 6MM DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE to attach a patterned paper to each card.
- Take a mix of other patterned papers from PAPER PAD – UNDER THE GUM LEAVES COLLECTION, cut randomly, distress the edges and ink in best matching colour.
- Layer the papers randomly and with flat and MOUNTING FOAM TAPE. Adhere to cards.
- Embellish with COLLECTABLES – UNDER THE GUM LEAVES COLLECTION, stickers from the STICKER BOOK – UNDER THE GUM LEAVES COLLECTION, fussy cut animal and embellishments from the PAPER PAD – UNDER THE GUM LEAVES COLLECTION, RHINESTONES – DEEP YELLOW, RHINESTONES – RED, RHINESTONES – ISLAND LAGOON and KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – YELLOW 50ML
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and full instructions to recreate these cards.
Xx Roxii xX