Today I would like to share with you a set of four cards that I have created using the NATIVE BREEZE Collection by Kaisercraft. This collection features some of the beautiful flora found in Australia and I have focused on these beautiful flowers for this set of cards.
To create this set of cards I have followed the steps below:
- Take 4 pre-cut cards with dimensions of 10.2 x 15.4 cm and ink the edges with an Ink Blending Tool KAISERINK PAD – FLAMINGO. Stamp the CLEAR TEXTURE STAMP – PAINT SPLATTER on the bottom and right side of all four cards in KAISERINK PAD – FLAMINGO.
- Cut four pieces of KAISERCARD INK WEAVE CARDSTOCK to 10.2 x 15.4 cm. Punch the bottom and right side of all four pieces using the Martha Stewart Scallop Lace Corner and Border Punches (or any other one you have will also work perfectly). Adhere punched pieces to the top let corner of each card.
- Cut two pieces of FLAMINGO GLITTER CARDSTOCK and STEEL GLITTER CARDSTOCK to 8.6 x13.3 cm. Ink edges in KAISERINK PAD – FLAMINGO and adhere to the centre of the punched pieces.
- Take the black flower sheet and the white flower sheet from the PAPER PAD – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION and cut each into 2 pieces with dimensions of 8.2 x 13 cm. ink the edges in KAISERINK PAD – FLAMINGO and adhere using foam tape or spare cardboard to to centre of the glitter cardstock on each card.
- Fussy cut the flowers from BANKSIA BOUQUET – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION and layer onto the cards, using a range of foam tapes, focusing on the bottom right corner. Include some of the COLLECTABLES – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION and pop out sentiments from the PAPER PAD – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION. I have chosen to frame the sentiments with a small piece of left over glitter cardstock. Embellish with matching rhinestones such as RHINESTONES – SMOKE, RHINESTONES – LIPPY RED and RHINESTONES – SOFT PINK. For the last step I have used the Glossy Accents by Ranger Inkssentails.
- Additionally I have packaged these cards into Cellophane Bags so they are ready to sell to raise money for helping Australia recovery from the nasty bushfires that ravaged a lot of the country over summer. Please don’t hesitate to contact me, or visit my Australian Bushfire Recovery- Card Sale Folder on Facebook, if you would like to help out and purchase one of these gorgeous cards with a good cause Xx.
I hope you enjoyed viewing these cards and reading all about how to recreate them!
Xx Roxii xX