I just love this photo of Merley on the trampoline…it amazed me how it captured her in mid air with her skirt and hair in full swing. Merley came up with the words “Trampolines make your hair rave” which says it all really.
The big circle is the “Skip to it” die-cut paper (which nicely mirrors the trampoline theme and provides a fabulous frame for the layout) that I stamped with the Bubble Wrap clear stamp to add a little interest to the background. For the word “Bounce” I used a Sizzix alphabet die set, inked the letters with a pink ink pad and finished it in Crystal Lacquer.
I finished the layout with a tiny bit of hand stitching (beneath the tree) and by covering the birds, leaves and parts of the tree with Crystal Lacquer to add some shine.
Here is a list of the products used on this layout:
- PS101 Skip To It paper (Hey Birdie collection)
- P508 Wing It paper (Hey Birdie collection)
- P509 Hustle paper (Hey Birdie collection)
- P510 Hightail Paper (Hey Birdie collection)
- RB859 Brown Rub-ons (Hey Birdie collection)
- CS753 Bubble Wrap Background Clear Stamp
- IP710 Ink Pad, Sandstone
- SB702 Hot Pink Rhinestones
- T8-830 Bazzill Cardstock – Sawdust
- CL-01802 Crystal Lacquer Set
- Pink Embroidery Thread