The Love Notes collection, with it’s cute birds and foliage, is the perfect match for these photo’s that were taken at Kew Gardens in London in 2009. It is a fantastic place to visit and Merley had a great time playing among the trees.
The Rub-on along the bottom of the layout (‘It’s her beauty that captures your attention. It’s her personality that captures your heart‘) is from the Candy Lane Collection… I thought the words fitted the pictures perfectly.
I carefully cut out the flourishes, leaves and hearts from the Promise paper (from the Love Notes collection) and used Crystal Lacquer and black Pearls to give them shine. The photos were originally in colour but I’ve printed them in black and white to match the colours of the Love Notes collection.
The stitching around the edges of the layout was done using the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool (with the standard head) and DMC embroidery thread.
Here is a list of the products used on this layout:
- P603 Dedicate paper (Love Notes collection)
- P604 Promise paper (Love Notes collection)
- P608 Together paper (Love Notes collection)
- RB881 Black Rub-ons (Candy Lane collection)
- RB889 Black Rub-ons (Love Notes collection)
- CS769 Clear Stamp set (Love Notes collection)
- SB787 Hot Pink Pearls
- SB793 Black Pearls
- CL-01802 Crystal Lacquer Set
- SEP-71053 WRMK Sew Easy Stitch Piercer
- Embroidery Thread