Today I am sharing a layout that I have created using Kaisercraft’s CRAFTERNOON Collection. I was excited to use this collection! I think it is very versatile and it just perfect to capture and record those creative memories, especially for those photos that are a little more difficult to use with “just any collection”. This collection also incorporates a great mix of colours and for this layout I have chosen to focus mainly on the blues and yellows, to help highlight the yellow and blue tones in my photo. This photo is from a recent trip to Paris, I love how the Eiffel Tower sits perfectly on the skyline as though it was drawn there. This shows how the CRAFTERNOON Collection is so versatile that you can even scrapbook travel photos with it!
To create this layout I have followed the instructions below:
- Cut DIY – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION to 15.2 x 30.5 cm. Spray one side and partly into the middle of the other side with KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – NAVY 50ML. Ink edges using an ink blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – BLUE HAZE. Create stitching holes ~ 0.7 cm from the top and bottom of the DIY paper, using a SEW EASY STITCH PIERCER. Stitch in yellow thread.
- Cut KAISERCARD SPLASH WEAVE CARDSTOCK to ~20.5 x 30.5 cm, using a side punch on the longer sides to give a decorative edge and ink edges using an ink blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – BLUE HAZE. Create stitching holes ~ 1.2 cm from the top and bottom of the punched pattern, using a SEW EASY STITCH PIERCER. Stitch in yellow thread. Cut KAISERCARD LEMONADE WEAVE CARDSTOCK at ~17.5 x 30.5 cm, using a side punch on the longer sides to give a decorative edge and ink edges using an ink blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – AMBER. Attach DIY paper to the Lemonade Cardstock, foam tape this combination to the Splash Cardstock.
- Trim CRAFTY – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION to 30.5 x 30.5 cm and ink edges with using an ink blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – AMBER. Attach previously prepared and layered section and attache to the middle of the Crafty paper. Take one yellow and one blue ruler from MEASURED – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, trim to different lengths and ink edges. layer the rulers from the middle to the left of the layout.
- Take a photo 13 x 8.5 cm, cut a frame from KAISERCARD SPLASH WEAVE CARDSTOCK at 13.8 x 9.5 cm attach photo with foam tape and a layer of CHEESECLOTH GAUZE in between. Attach photo to the righthand side of the page. Fussy cut blue and yellow doilies from CROCHET – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION and PAPER PAD – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION. Layer around rulers and photo. Embellish with stickers from STICKER BOOK – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, COLLECTABLES – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION and FLOURISH PACK – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION.
- Embellish further with CHEESECLOTH GAUZE, COLLECTABLES – CRAFTERNOON, RHINESTONES – DEEP YELLOW and RHINESTONES – ICE BLUE.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and full instructions to recreate this layout.
Xx Roxii xX