Many thanks to the scrappers who attended our January crop. We hope everyone enjoyed the day and the kit.
The kit for January was based on the Violet Crush collection from Kaisercraft and included instructions and stash to make two layouts that we called “Be Wonderful” and “Documented” although some scrappers came up with their own interpretations of the layouts.
The products used in these layouts were:
- P1408 Mauve (Violet Crush collection)
- P1409 Lily (Violet Crush collection)
- P1410 Plum (Violet Crush collection)
- P1411 Lavendar (Violet Crush collection)
- P1413 Mallow (Violet Crush collection)
- CT782 Collectables (Violet Crush collection)
- CD102 Licorice Cardstock (2 sheets)
Other items used:
- Black cotton
- WRMK Sew Easy Straight head tool (or you could use a black journal pen to draw faux stitching)
- Martha Stewart edge punch
- Black Ink Pad
- Paper distresser
It was a particularly well attended crop and it was good to see so many familiar faces together with some new scrappers as well. We hope everyone enjoyed the Merly Impressions shop as well – the new Violet Cruch collection and the ScrapFX chipboard wordlets seemed especially popular.
We hope to see you again for our next crop in March.
Many thanks thanks to Paul for making a fabulous chocolate cake, blueberry cake bars and sausage rolls (none of which lasted too long).
Below are some pictures taken today (click the image once to open it and click it again to close it).