Many thanks to the scrappers who attended our March crop. We hope everyone enjoyed the day and the kit.
The kit for March was based on the Hidden Treasures collection from Kaisercraft and included instructions and stash to make a double page layout that we called “Cosplay”.
The products used in these layouts were:
- P1174 Thrift Shop (Hidden Treasures collection)
- P1175 Fleamarket (Hidden Treasures collection)
- P1177 Swap (Hidden Treasures collection)
- P1178 Yard Sale (Hidden Treasures collection)
- P1179 Bazaar (Hidden Treasures collection)
- P1180 Fair (Hidden Treasures collection)
- PS316 Babushka (Hidden Treasures collection)
- CD182 Curry Cardstock (2 sheets)
Other items used:
- “Old Gold” DMC Floss
- WRMK Sew Easy Straight head tool (or you could use a black journal pen to draw faux stitching)
- Martha Stewart edge punch (x2)
- Brown Ink Pad
- Paper distresser
It was a well attended crop and it was good to see so many familiar faces. We hope everyone enjoyed the Merly Impressions shop as well – the new collections and the Kaisercraft Captured Moments products were especially popular.
There will be no crop in May since we will be preparing for the Merly Impressions Retreat in June. However, due to popular demand, we have decided to have a crop in July (see the Crop Dates page for more details).
Many thanks thanks to Paul for making a fabulous chocolate cake and Raspberry and Lemon Muffins (none of which lasted too long).
Oops, sorry. We were having so much fun we forgot to take any pictures – we’ll definitely remember next time.