Hello everyone! It is the 15th of May and you know what now happens on the 15th of every month: we announce the new theme for the Merly Impressions Monthly Challenge!
We had such amazing entries last month! We were amazed by how many of you took part even though I hadn’t been very kind with the subject by asking you to Scrapbook about yourself! But you all rose to the challenge and did an amazing job. So this month I decided to be a bit kinder to you all by proposing a sketch:
There is no imposed theme – all you have to do this month is let this sketch inspire you! You can flip it, rotate it, make it yours BUT we still need to be able to see it in your design.
Please link to your creation in the gallery below before the challenge closes at 1:00pm on 12th June. We will then choose our favourite, most inspirational, representation of the sketch to win this months fantastic prize – a choice of paper packs from Kaisercrafts June collections plus £10.00 worth of coordinating products – a total prize value of about £20.00! Wow!
So here is my interpretation of this challenge:
Let me tell you first that I am NOT a sketch person so this was truly a challenge to me! I usually end up with a layout completely different from what I had in mind before I started so following a sketch and staying true to it is very difficult for me! I used papers from the gorgeous Charlottes Dream collection including the awesome paper pad.
Here are a couple of close-ups:
I absolutely love this collection! So pretty!
We do hope that you have fun with our challenge and that we bring some inspiration your way. Here is a reminder of the rules as we would like all of your entries and hard work to count:
- Entries should be linked to the gallery at the bottom of the challenge post (see instructions below)
- When linking to your blog, please link directly to the post showing your entry (not just to your blog home page)
- If you include your entry in a post on your own blog, please link back to the challenge post on our blog
- You may enter the challenge more than once as long as each submission is with a different creation
- Each creation entered must be “new” (not previously entered into another challenge)
- The challenge is only open to residents of those countries to which we ship (shown here)
Entries failing to follow the challenge guidelines may be deleted. Please see the Monthly Challenge page for full details of the rules.
We noticed that it was difficult for us to view any of your entries linked through Facebook therefore we are kindly asking you if you could please post your photos on the Merly Impressions page as this should make it easier for us all to admire your work. You can also email your entries directly to us at email@example.com and we will add them and link them through our Photobucket gallery.
All your comments and feedback are highly appreciated! Hope you will have a lot of fun with us!
This challenge is now closed.