I love this photo of me when I was a little girl since it brings back many childhood memories. It especially reminds me of the clothes my Mum used to make for my sisters and I.
In the photo I’m wearing a dress made from lots of off-cuts of material bought by my Mum. My two sisters had similar dresses made from the same material but Mum would change the look of each dress by using different colours in various places. So one sister had lighter coloured sleeves and another sister had a different colour collar.
The Dress Form paper from the Timeless collection was just perfect for this layout as I wanted the focus to be on the dress making rather than me as a little girl.
I’ve added some Kindyglitz Glitter glue to the layout and to the Wood Flourish Butterfly to give some sparkle. I also added a simple button and thread detail and used the Lovely Lace stitched paper from the Homemade collection to highlight the sewing and dressmaking theme.
Here is a list of the products used on this layout:
- PS119 Lovely Lace Stitched Paper (Homemade Collection)
- P655 Dress Form Paper (Timeless Collection)
- P652 Ledger Paper (Timeless Collection)
- P656 Script Paper (Timeless Collection)
- FL341 Magical Butterflies Wood Flourishes
- EM952 Retro Mini Crochet Doilies
- PL517 Pearl Flourishes Chocolate Decorative
- PL509 Pearl Flourishes Chocolate Elegant
- CS740 Clear Stamp Set (Tea at Elsies Collection)
- SESP-71054 Sew Easy Piercing Head – Cross
- IP708 Brown Mini Ink Pad
- KG-021651 Kindyglitz Glitter Glue – Aztec Gold
Other products include a button, brown thread, Alpha Stickers (for the ‘ME’) and a few odd chocolate pearls.