It’s already that time of month for me to share my posts with you…doesn’t time fly? This month, I had the gorgeous Save The Date collection to work with and here is the first of my projects using the collection.
This photo is a very special one and was taken when I was 7 years old and it turned out to be the very last photo taken with my Grandad before he died. I’d made him a special birthday cake and because it was the first one that I’d ever made all on my own and because he was so proud of that cake, he insisted on having our photo taken in his garden. So, when I saw these papers and the stickers from the Alpha Sticker Sheet, I just knew that this photo would fit these papers so well and, I was right!!!
For this scrapbook layout, these are the items I used:
- Banner 12” x 12” paper from Save The Date Collection
- Burst 12” x 12” paper from Save The Date Collection
- Pinwheel 12” x 12” paper from Save The Date Collection
- Kaisercard Asparagus Weave
- Save The Date Collectables Pack
- Save The Date Alpha Sticker Sheet
- Sew Easy Bakers Twine in Yellow
Thank you so much for stopping by and having a look at my layout ~ I hope you like it!
See you soon…