Today I would like to share with you a quick and easy multi photo layout using the Gums and Roses Collection. I wanted to challenge myself to use more than two photos on a layout this month, so I have created this layout to achieve that goal. I have also made my own flowers for this first time that are featured on this layout. I love the 3D effect that these flowers have.
To create this layout I have followed the steps below:
- Trim Bushland Beauty to 12 x 12 inch
- Apply Texture Paste diagonally onto the Bushland Beauty, from top left to bottom right, through Diamond Flourish 6X6 Designer Stencil
- Find the centre of the layout and make a cross
- Adhere two landscape and portrait photos (all 11 x 10.2 cm) alternating to the centre
- Fussy cut the “today and every day” element from Everyday Moments and foam tape to the centre of the layout
- Fussy cut some of the small flower clusters from Fussy Cuts Eucalypt Posey and layer under the “today and every day” element
- Fussy cut more flower clusters from Fussy Cuts Eucalypt Posey and layer in the top left and right corners of the layout
- Use Decorative Die – Flourish to cut four flourishes from Kaisercard White Premium Cardstock and add them to the clusters
- Use Decorative Die – Small Succulent to create 4x pink flowers and use Rhinestones – Soft Pink to make the centres (I have used some pink foam from my stash but these would also look beautiful made from cardstock)
- Glue Pink Flowers to the flower cluster in each corner
- Embellish with foam flowers, more elements from Everyday Moments and Rhinestones – Island Lagoon
I hope I have inspired you to create a beautiful multi photo layout with the Gums and Roses Collection today.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!
xX Roxanne Xx