I was over the moon when I first saw the lovely Homemade papers and embellishments since I have loads of photo’s that fit with the colour and theme of this collection. Here is a layout using Homemade and some other Kaisercraft products.
As well as the Homemade papers I have also used a paper and the stamp set from the gorgeous Secret Bird Society collection. The photo’s were taken on a family holiday to the Lake district where we had a lovely little cabin by the waters edge – the colour of the water and of the distant hills perfectly matched the blues in the Homemade papers.
The “Treasure these Memories” words are stamped using one of Kaisercrafts new mini stamps (stamped onto acetate and layered over paper for extra effect). The background paper is one of the fabulous stitched papers from the Homemade collection.
Here is a list of the products used on this layout:
- PS119 Lovely Lace stitched paper (Homemade collection)
- P568 Simple Stitches paper (Homemade collection)
- P571 Rustic Recipe paper (Homemade collection)
- P573 Warm Welcome paper (Homemade collection)
- P548 Undercover paper (Secret Bird Society collection)
- CS748 Clear Stamps (Secret Bird Society collection)
- PL504 Chocolate Pearl Strips
- CL-01802 Crystal Lacquer Set
- CS937 Treasured Memories Mini Stamp