Hello my Dear readers!
Today I’ve got for you a Card tutorial using the fantastic Happy Snaps collection!
I really enjoyed making it, and I must say, I totally love this collection!!!
Here is a list of what you will need:
- Kaisercolour Acrylic Paint – deep yellow
- White Gesso
- Black Gesso
- 3D foam pad
- White cardstock
- Brush and a little bit of water
- Collectables – Happy Snap Collection
- 6,5 inch Paper pad – happy snap collection
- Sticker Sheet – happy snaps collection
1. Bend your cardstock and cut the extra card off until you reach a size of approximately 5.5 inch x 8 inch.
2. Now using my 6.5 inch paper pad I’m going to choose some papers to go on the front and inside of my card.
3. Cut off the excess of the paper you just glued on.
I used a nice colourful paper to go outside.
and nice and clean paper to go inside just in case I want to write something inside.
4. Using the masking yellow tape I’m going to hide the white gaps in the middle of my card on both sides.
5. Now I mix yellow paint with white gesso – I’m going to add some onto the front of my card.
Adding it to the paper…
Also mixing a tiny bit of black gesso with water and adding few drops to my card…
6. Now comes the fun bit – decorating! Add the circle stickers first on the left hand side, then add the yellow bit onto it. On the right side add the white embellishment, the pink sign saying ‘today’ , the yellow sign saying ‘remember when’ and the flower piece. Then comes the time to add the frame – add some 3D foam pads to it so it’s sticking out a bit.
7. Add 2 pieces of 3D foam onto each of the last embellishments, stick the wording first into the frame and lastly the flower bit.
Here is how my card looks on the end :
Also I have something extra for you, a thank you card with the pictures inside! I’m sure that a lot of you get friends and family coming over right? We take loads of pictures and they often stack up in the camera! So why wouldn’t you create a card with snapshots inside and send them back off with thank you note?
The card is a size of standard pictures 4×6 inch.
I have inserted a few photos inside, in the little pocket I made for it 😉
I must say I really enjoyed making both of this cards, even if I think I’m not good at doing them!
Have a good day!