Today I would like to share a layout that I have created using the Sunny Village Collection by ScrapBoys. This layout features some childhood photo’s that show some of my Mum’s garden with sunflowers in the background. I loved these bright cheery and fun photo’s as they perfectly matched the Sunny Village – Paper 01.
To create this project I have followed to steps below:
- Trim strip from Sunny Village – Paper 01.
- Cut a 30.5 x 7.5 cm strip of Sunny Village – Paper 02 (reverse) and adhere ~7 cm from the top of the layout.
- Adhere a strip of hessian to the centre of the yellow strip.
- Fussy cut the two square frames from Sunny Village – Paper 05 and mount on top of photos before adhering to layout.
- Cut some of the words from the bottom strips of this collection and adhere between, and to either side, of the photos.
- Fussy cut elements from Sunny Village – Paper 07 and adhere to layout to make the clusters more 3D.
- Repeat previous step to further enhance the layers.
- Add some KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – YELLOW 50ML to finalise.
I hope I have inspired you to create a layout with the Sunny Village collection to document summer memories.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!
xX Roxanne Xx