I have tried something different with the Gums and Roses Collection today. Although I love the pinks in this collection, I wanted to challenge myself to create something more suited to a baby boy. For this layout I have focused on the Watercolour Cut-Apart Sheet of this collection and the Uniqolour Markers.
To create this layout I have followed the steps below:
- Trim Fussy Cuts Eucalypt Posey to 24 x 24 cm and punch the edges
- Cut a circle in the centre of the Eucalypt Posey paper with a diameter of 15 cm
- Ink the edges with KaiserInk Pad – Blue Haze
- Apply texture paste to Eucalypt Posey through Dotted Lines 6×6 Designer Stencil
- Trim Kaisercard White Premium Cardstock to 12 x 12 inch
- Apply blue and green Uniqolour Markers to an acrylic block then add some of the water brush before applying to the cardstock
- Use the water brush to water down any dark spots and then allow to dry
- Adhere Eucalypt Posey to cardstock
- Take a photo with dimensions of 9.5 x 9.5 cm and frame with Kaisercard Arctic Weave Cardstock cut at 10 x 10 cm before adhering the the centre of the layout
- Adhere fussy cut element around the cut circle
- Add some of the words from Everyday Moments to the flower ring
- Embellish with Rhinestones – Crystal
I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful using the gorgeous roses of the Gums and Roses collection and the Uniquolor Markers today.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!
xX Roxanne Xx