Today I am sharing a Mini Album that I have created using Kaisercraft’s CRAFTERNOON Collection. I was excited to use this collection! I think it is very versatile and it just perfect to capture and record those creative memories, especially for those photos that are a little more difficult to use with “just any collection”. I have used the great mix of colours in this collection to create this Mini Album, to display a bunch of photos taken on a painting day with my partners nephew, nieces and Dalmatian.
To create this Mini Album I have followed the instructions below:
- To from the pages of the Mini Album, take KAISERCARD LEMONADE WEAVE CARDSTOCK, KAISERCARD ANCHOR WEAVE CARDSTOCK and KAISERCARD SNOW WEAVE CARDSTOCK, cut two rectangles (17.5 x 14.5 cm) from each colour. From the top-right and bottom-left cut out a 1.5 x 3.5 cm rectangle from each corner. In the remaining 1.5 x 10 cm section on the right, punch two holes 8 cm apart. Ink the edges of each pages with an ink blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – SMOKE, KAISERINK PAD – BLUSH or KAISERINK PAD – AMBER.
- Take 11 sheets from
PAPER PAD – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION and cut down to 16.5 x 12 cm. Ink the edges of each pages with an ink blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – SMOKE, KAISERINK PAD – BLUSH or KAISERINK PAD – AMBER.
- Spray KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – BLACK 50ML onto a mixed media mat or backing paper. place the patterned papers, patterned side down into the mist and allow to dry.
- Attach the patterned papers to the the cardstock pages. Transfer the stitch pattern of QUILTED 6X6 DESIGNER STENCIL randomly onto the patterned papers using TEXTURE PASTE.
- To form photo backings, take KAISERCARD LEMONADE WEAVE CARDSTOCK, KAISERCARD ANCHOR WEAVE CARDSTOCK and KAISERCARD SNOW WEAVE CARDSTOCK, cut as listed below and ink edges with an ink blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – SMOKE, KAISERINK PAD – BLUSH or KAISERINK PAD – AMBER.
- Attach photo backings as desired to the pages of the Mini Album. Attach photos of sizes 10 x 10 cm (x9) and 7.5 x 10 cm (x10). Embellish the pages with elements from PAPER PAD – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, stickers from STICKER BOOK – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, COLLECTABLES – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, CURIOS – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, FLOURISH PACK – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, doilies from CROCHET – CRAFTERNOON COLLECTION, RHINESTONES – ICE BLUE, RHINESTONES – DEEP YELLOW, and PEARLS – BLUSH.
- Use foam tape between the tabs on the edges of the pages to form the binding. Thread ribbon through holes of the binding and tie a bow.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and full instructions to recreate this Mini Album.
Xx Roxii xX