Hi crafty friends,
Popping in to share an extra layout that I have made using my “left-overs” from the SUNKISSED Collection. I started by fussy cutting many of the elements in this collection and I didn’t end up using them on my first three layouts so I have used them here. I think this is a very basic layout that turned out very effective. If you were to to try out this layout you could add more or less layers, depending on your taste or how much time you have.
To create this layout I have used the steps below:
- Take MARTINI – SUNKISSED COLLECTION and trim the bottom strip (keep for later). Ink edges with MINI INK PAD – VINE and splatter with KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – BLACK 50ML.
- Cut KAISERCARD INK WEAVE CARDSTOCK 13.5 x 10.7 cm and frame a photo with dimensions of 13 x 10.2 cm. Adhere matted photo the the right side of the pre-formed circle of MARTINI.
- Fussy cut Leaves and flowers TUTTI FRUTTI – SUNKISSED COLLECTION and matching mini sheet from PAPER PAD – SUNKISSED COLLECTION, also take these items from the COLLECTABLES – SUNKISSED COLLECTION.
- Adhere leaves around the printed circle to start giving it a 3D effect.
- Adhere some of the flowers around the printed circle.
- Adhere some more flowers.
- Take the bottom strip from MARTINI – SUNKISSED COLLECTION and adhere about 2 cm from the bottom of the layout.
- Embellish with a title from the COLLECTABLES and SEQUINS – TROPICAL SEA.
I hope this post inspires you to purchase this bright and fun collection. I also hope you enjoy using it as much as I have!
Xx Roxii xX