I have a special project to share with you today! It is a set of 8 cards and a box to store them in too. I have used the stunning Gums and Roses Collection by Uniquely Creative. I just love all the beautiful flowers and gorgeous Australian wildlife to fussy cut in this collection. I thoroughly used just had to use it for this slightly larger project.
To create the cards in this project I have followed the steps below:
- Take 8 preformed cards with the dimensions 10.2 x 15.2 cm. Ink MINI BACKGROUND STAMP – TEXT with a pink UNIQOLOUR MARKERS and apply to the top left and bottom right of each card.
- Cut each patterned square from EVERYDAY MOMENTS and FLORAL TAGS AND TITLES. Cut each square into two pieces with the dimensions 9 x 14.2 cm and 6 x 14.2 cm.
- Ink the edges of each card and each cut piece with Pink Petal Ink.
Adhere one larger cut piece to each prepared card. Foam tape the smaller pieces onto the front of the cards, slightly left of centre.
- Glue a piece of CHEESECLOTH GAUZE to the front of each card.
- Fussy cut flowers and elements from GUM BOUQUET, FUSSY CUTS EUCALYPT POSEY, EVERYDAY MOMENTS, and FLORAL TAGS AND TITLES.
- Adhere fussy cut elements and CREATIVE CUTS in clusters on the front of each card.
- Embellish cards with RHINESTONES – SOFT PINK.
To create the box in this project I have followed the steps below:
- Take an old card board box, I have used one with dimensions 14 x 19 x 6 cm.
- Cut FULL BLOOM to two 13.5 x 18.5 cm, two 5.5 x 13.5 cm and two 5.5 x 18.5 cm pieces. Cut KAISERCARD TUTU WEAVE CARDSTOCK to the same dimensions as FULL BLOOM. Adhere cut pieces on the inside and outside of the box as desired.
- Using the same techniques described above, stamp the top of the box and then apply texture paste. Adhere a strip of lace along the top of the box and a strip from EVERYDAY MOMENTS on the bottom.
- Build a cluster in the centre of the top of the box and the inside of the lid, with fussy cut elements, CREATIVE CUTS and cheesecloth gauze.
- Embellish with RHINESTONES – CRYSTAL.
If you would like to see the video tutorial I have made for these fancy cards please click here, and for the box please click here.
I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful using the gorgeous roses of the Gums and Roses collection today.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!
xX Roxanne Xx