Hello fellow crafters,
This month I am working with the lovely pink and green filled LILY AND MOSS Collection by Kaisercraft. The tones of this collection work so well together that it was hard not to use all the papers on one project! I have created at beautiful sextet of cards to share with you this month. Each card has the same basic starting elements and then embellishing the has made each one individual. I have included the instructions below, just incase you are interesting in giving this set of cards a go yourself.
To create my sextet of greeting cards, I have used the following instructions :
- Take or make 6 white cards 10.2 x15.4 cm. Ink the edges using an Ink Blending tool and KAISERINK PAD – FOREST.
- Onto 2 of the cards, randomly stamp CLEAR TEXTURE STAMP – GRID in KAISERINK PAD – FOREST. Onto 2 other cards, randomly stamp CLEAR STAMP – LATTICE in KAISERINK PAD – LICORICE. To the last two cards apply a TEXTURE PASTE + KAISERCOLOUR PAINT – CANDY 75ML mix through the TINY TRIANGLES 6X6 DESIGNER STENCIL.
- Take 2x pink, 2x green and 2x black and white sheets from the PAPER PAD – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION. Cut each sheet into 2x squares (7×7 cm) and 2x rectangles (8×4 cm). Turn the rectangles into bunting by cutting triangles from the short side of the rectangles. Ink the edges in KAISERINK PAD – FOREST.
NB. I have prepared some extra pieces but did not end up using them.
- Adhere the prepared pieces to the cards so that there is 2x bunting and 2x squares on each card. I have used cardboard from an old pizza box and glue under the top square to give dimension but MOUNTING FOAM TAPE could be used instead.
- For the last step, make each card unique by embellishing using a variety of items. Including but not limited to stickers from the STICKER BOOK – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, embellishments from the PAPER PAD – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION and COLLECTABLES – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, wooden flourishes from the FLOURISH PACK – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, CURIOS – LILY AND MOSS COLLECTION, PAPER BLOOMS – COCONUT, PAPER BLOOMS – FAIRY FLOSS, RHINESTONES – SOFT PINK, and RHINESTONES – SILVER.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post.
Xx Roxii xX