Today I would like to share with you a set of six cards that I have created using the NATIVE BREEZE Collection by Kaisercraft. This collection features some of the beautiful birds found in Australia which I have made the focused for this set of cards.
To create this set of cards I have followed the steps below:
- Take 4 pre-cut cards with dimensions of 10.2 x 15.4 cm and ink the edges of half with an Ink Blending Tool and KAISERINK PAD – LICORICE. Ink the other half with KAISERINK PAD – FOREST. Stamp the CLEAR TEXTURE STAMP – PAINT SPLATTER on the top and bottom of all four (horizontal) cards in on the green inked cards, and in KAISERINK PAD – FLAMINGO for the black inked.
- Cut 3 pieces of KAISERCARD INK WEAVE CARDSTOCK to 15.4 x 8.5 cm. Punch the top and bottom sides of all four pieces using the Martha Stewart Scallop Lace Border Punch (or any other one you have will also work perfectly). Adhere punched pieces to the centre of the black inked cards using foam tap or left over card board.
- Repeat step 2 with KAISERCARD JUNGLE WEAVE CARDSTOCK and adhere to the green inked cards.
- Take the red sheet and the small white flower sheet from the PAPER PAD – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION and cut each into 3 pieces with dimensions of 15.3 x 5.5 cm (6 in total). Ink the edges in KAISERINK PAD – FLAMINGO and adhere to the centre of the punched strips, the red pieces onto the black and the flowered pieces onto the green.
- Splatter all cards with KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – YELLOW 50ML.
- Fussy cut the birds and flowers from NATIVE FLOCK – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION and layer onto the cards.
- Embellish with COLLECTABLES – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION, pop out sentiments from the PAPER PAD – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION, FLOURISH PACK – NATIVE BREEZE COLLECTION (and any other Australian theme ones you have available) CHEESECLOTH GAUZE, and small flowers like MINI PAPER BLOOMS – COCONUT and MINI PAPER BLOOMS – FAIRY FLOSS.
- Additionally, I have packaged these cards into Cellophane Bags so they are ready to sell to raise money for helping Australia recovery from the nasty bushfires that ravaged a lot of the country over summer. Please don’t hesitate to contact me, or visit my Australian Bushfire Recovery- Card Sale on Facebook, if you would like to help out and purchase one of these gorgeous cards with a good cause Xx.
I hope you enjoyed viewing these cards and reading all about how to recreate them!
Xx Roxii xX