Today I am sharing with you some mixed media cards using the Sunny Village Collection by ScrapBoys. I love the summer feel and the bright colours of these papers. I have also used the fabulous UNIQOLOUR MARKERS to create my backgrounds of these cards.
To create these cards I have used the steps below:
- Take KAISERCARD OATMEAL WEAVE CARDSTOCK and cut into four pieces measuring 9.7 x 14.7 cm.
- To each piece, apply TEXTURE PASTE through the DIAMONDS MINI DESIGNER STENCIL, from top left to bottom right.
- For two cards Take the brown and yellow UNIQOLOUR MARKERS and for the other two take the black, deep green and red markers.
- Colour a line in the same direction of the texture paste in the darkest colour and then a gradient out. Use the water brush to blend the colours and move then as you wish.
- Ink the edges in either KAISERINK PAD – FOREST or KAISERINK PAD – CHESTNUT.
- Adhere cheese cloth CHEESECLOTH GAUZE to each piece as desired.
- Fussy cut the elements from SUNNY VILLAGE – PAPER 06 and foam tape (I used my left overs from the retreat) one of the frames on each card.
- Ink the edges of four, white, 10.2 x 15.4 cm cards in either KAISERINK PAD – FOREST or KAISERINK PAD – CHESTNUT.
- Foam tape each card topper to a card and add fussy cut elements from SUNNY VILLAGE – PAPER 06.
- Further embellish with flowers cut from SUNNY VILLAGE – PAPER 04 and your favourite stamps, I have used: CLEAR STAMPS – BOMBAY SUNSET COLLECTION, clear stamps- Magenta Collection (received in thee 2019 retreat kit) and really old Pop! Collection clear stamps.
xX Roxanne Xx