I especially like this photograph of Merley (taken while we were on holiday in Germany) and I wanted to surround her beautiful smile with other beautiful things. The delicate colours, subtle patterns and pretty images of the Pink Gelato collection were just right for this.
Pink Gelato is a great collection if you like to cut out – there are lots of flowers to layer and the bicycle looks great when cut out and layered. The yellow stitched bursts were done using the Sew Easy tool (which I love) and the long lengths of scalloped blue and pink border come from the Pink Gelato sticker sheet which is quite new to Kaisercraft. The pink stripy paper and all the newspaper-clipped words come from the paper pad.
I used the following products to make the layout:
- P680 – Vanilla 12 x 12 paper, Pink Gelato Collection x 2
- P684 – Strawberry 12 x 12 paper, Pink Gelato Collection
- P679 – Watermelon 12 x 12 paper, Pink Gelato Collection
- SS104 – 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet, Pink Gelato Collection
- PP845 – 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad, Pink Gelato Collection
- FL341 – Magical Butterflies Wood Flourish
- PL501 – Pearl Strips, White
- RB884 – Words Rub-ons, After Five Collection
- SESP-71058 – Burst stitch piercer head
- CL-01802 – Crystal Lacquer Set
- Kindyglitz Glitter glue – Crystalina
- Yellow Cotton