Today I would like to share this layout with you that I have created using the gorgeous Gums and Roses Collection. I love the roses in this collection and they just happened to match perfectly with the outfits of the little girls in my photo!
To create this project I have followed to steps below:
- Trim strip from Full Bloom and measure a 23 x 23 cm square in the bottom right corner.
- Measure an additional a 20 x 20 cm square in the bottom right corner and if desired, cut out.
- Apply Texture Paste through the Roses Mini Designer Stencil from the 20 cm mark out and allow to dry.
- Trim strip from Rosebud Borders and fussy cut the rose strips. Adhere the strips along the 23 cm lines, from the centre out, and trim excess.
- Cut Kaisercard Rose Weave Cardstock at 23.5 x 23.5 cm and gut the centre to use as a 15.7 x 10.9 cm frame about your photo.
- Cut Gum Bouquet 23 x 23 cm.
- Ink all straight paper edges with Kaisercraft Petal Ink. Adhere Gum Bouquet to Rose Cardstock and then to the bottom right hand corner of Full Bloom.
- Cut a strip of Gum Bouquet (reverse) at 7.7 x 21.8 cm and another of Rosebud Borders at 9 x 23 cm. Adhere to each other and then to the middle of the Gum Bouquet. Adhere photo ~4 cm from the bottom of the layout.
- Fussy cut flower clusters from Gum Bouquet and Fussy Cuts Eucalypt Posey and cluster around the photo, along with the “LOVE this life” tag from the Creative Cuts – Gums and Roses and some Cheesecloth Gauze.
- Finalise by embellishing with Rhinestones – Crystal.
If you would like to see the video tutorial I have made for this layout please click here.
I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful using the gorgeous roses of the Gums and Roses collection today.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!
xX Roxanne Xx