Today I would like to share a gorgeous layout that I have created using the Gums and Roses Collection. I Just love the pink flowers in this collection and when I received this photo from my brothers wedding I couldn’t help but use these papers to frame it.
To create this layout I have followed the steps below:
- Trim Kaisercard White Smooth Cardstock to 12 x 12 inch
- Apply Texture Paste through Roses Mini Designer Stencil all around the edges of the white cardstock
- Cut Full Bloom to 20 x 20 cm and foam tape just above centre of the layout
- Cut 10x half doilies from Kaisercard Tutu Weave Cardstock using Decorative Die – Doily Elements
- Glue 5 half doilies on the left and 5 on the right hand side of Full Bloom
- Take a strip of Rosebud Borders with dimensions of 16.5 x 8 cm and frame the top half of a 6 x 4 inch photo
- Adhere the photo to near the top of Full Bloom
- Fussy cut flowers from Gum Bouquet, Fussy Cuts Eucalypt Posey and Everyday Moments
- Cluster and layer the flowers in a heart shape under the photo
- To the flower heart, add in some white half dollies, flourishes (Decorative Die – Flourish) and words from Everyday Moments to give it more layers
I hope I have inspired you to create a beautiful pink and white layout with the gorgeous Gums and Roses Collection today.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!
xX Roxanne Xx