I love this photo of me and my sisters and brother taken…….well over 45 years ago (I think) we don’t have many photo’s of us when we were young, but I do love this one. The Emerald Eve collection was just perfect to scrap it, the colours matched beautifully.
Products Used: Emerald Eve Collection – P2964 Christmas Pine x 2|P2965 Fir Tree x 2|P2968 Mistletoe Magic x 2|P2970 Emerald Leaves x 2|P2972 Fir Sprigs x 2|
Here are some brief instructions to create my layout
- Cut the Fir Springs paper down to 12 x 12 to form your base.
- Cut the Fir Tree paper down to 29.5 x 29.5 cm, mat onto base, leaving only an edge of the base showing on the right hand side and bottom.
- Cut the Rejoice paper down to 28.5 x 28.5 cm, mat this onto your layout.
- Sew around your layout.
- Splatter some gold Kaisermist all over your layout, mostly in the top left hand corner and bottom right hand corner.
- Fussy cut lots of elements from Christmas Pine’s & Emerald Leaves papers and the stars from Mistletoe Magic papers.
- Mat your 10cm wide x 14cm high photo onto your layout, then arrange all your fussy cut elements around it, in the top left hand corner and bottom right hand corner, use foam pads to give height and dimension. From the other paper, cut some 0.5cm green and gold strips, tuck these around your layout, top left hand corner and bottom right hand corner. Add some gold and pearl pearls to the centre of your stars.
Below are some close ups of the layering, you can also find more on my Instagram page – The Fussy Cutter
I really loved using this collection and hope I have inspired you to create with it also. Please feel free to join the Merly Facebook Group where you can share your creations using our products and where you will see sneak peeks of my kits.
You can find these products on the Merly Impressions Website
Happy crafting, stay safe