I have a special project to share with you today! I have created wedding Save the Dates using the Something Blue Collection by Uniquely Creative. It is not very often that you get the opportunity to make this type project, nor have the perfect papers for it! I absolutely love the the blues in this collection and they coordinate so well with the silver glitter cardstock.
To create these Save the Dates I have followed the steps below:
- Cut KAISERCARD SNOW WEAVE CARDSTOCK to six pieces with dimension of 9 x 15 cm
- Cut KAISERCARD WHITE PREMIUM CARDSTOCK to six pieces with dimension of 8 x 14 cm
- Cut PLATINUM GLITTER CARDSTOCK to six pieces with dimension of 7.5 x 14.5 cm
- Ink the edges with KAISERINK PAD – DENIM
- Stamp one edge of each Premium Cardstock pieces with MINI MARK MAKING STAMP – ZENTANGLE and KAISERINK PAD – DENIM
- Splatter KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – NAVY 50ML onto the stamped pieces
- Adhere stamped pieces to the silver cardstock and then onto the largest white pieces
- Fussy cut the flourishes featured shown below from MONDAY BLUES – SOMETHING BLUE COLLECTION
- Fussy cut the big flowers from both OUT OF THE BLUE – SOMETHING BLUE COLLECTION and SINGING THE BLUES – SOMETHING BLUE COLLECTION
- Foam tape the flowers together and embellish with RHINESTONES – NAVY
- Adhere fussy cut elements to the stamped side of the invitations
- Take a “save the date” stamp, stamp it six times, cut out and ink
- If you desire, add the details and some magnets to the backs
I hope I have inspired you to create something special with the absolutely gorgeous Something Blue Collection!! A step-by-step video tutorial can be found here.
Stay safe and keep crafting!!
Xx Roxanne xX