I have documented more of my summer photo’s using the Sunny Village Collection by ScrapBoys and the Uniqolour Markers. I fell deeply in love with the sunflower frame of paper 02 and just knew that I had to use for my sunflower filled photos! I have again focused on a yellow and brown theme, with lots of flowers.
To create this project I have followed to steps below:
- Trim strip from SUNNY VILLAGE – PAPER 02.
- Measure and rule a line 7.7 cm from the left and right side of the page. Fussy cut the flower frame on the inside of these lines. You should have two pieces to adhere to the top layer of your layout later.
- Trim to 19 x 30.5 KAISERCARD DAFFODIL WEAVE CARDSTOCK and use your favourite punch along the long sides.
- Ink the edges of the Daffodil piece in KAISERINK PAD – CHESTNUT and using the same ink stamp “you brighten my day” from the CLEAR STAMPS – BOMBAY SUNSET along the inside edge of your punched line.
- Adhere prepared Daffodil piece to the centre of Paper 02, covering the cut flower frame.
- Trim KAISERCARD WHITE PREMIUM CARDSTOCK to 15 x 30.5 cm
- Stamp the Mandela from CLEAR STAMPS – BOMBAY SUNSET along the long edges first in KAISERINK PAD – AMBER and then in KAISERINK PAD – CHESTNUT .
- Take an acrylic stamping block and a yellow UNIQOLOUR MARKER, scribble onto the block and then use the water brush to water it down as desired, turn the block over and “stamp” the water colour onto the white cardstock.
- Repeat previous step with the Brown marker.
- Foam tape this piece to the centre of the Daffodil piece.
- Fussy cut the two frames with flower corners from SUNNY VILLAGE – PAPER 06, and including remove the centres.
- Size, cut and adhere photos to centre of the frames.
- Foam tape framed photo to the centre of the layout, with a layer of CHEESECLOTH GAUZE in between.
- Fussy cut some flower clusters from SUNNY VILLAGE – PAPER 07.
- Stamp “bloom as if you want to make the whole world beautiful” from the Magenta Collection in KAISERINK PAD – CHESTNUT.
- Combine products from the previous steps and cluster together between the two framed photo’s
- Adhere fussy cut flower frame pieces to complete the frame again.
- Finish by splattering some KAISERMIST SPRAY INK – YELLOW 50ML and sticking RHINESTONES – DEEP YELLOW onto the layout.
I hope I have inspired you to create a layout with the Sunny Village collection to document some of your summer memories.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!