Today I am sharing a set of layouts that I like to call Twin Pages. This is because they are very similar, usually mirrored or copied, but not identical. I find pages like this really simple and easy to create, they also go quite nicely on opposite pages in a scrapbook. I highly recommend giving “Twin Pages” a go if you are hoping to at getting a few pages beautiful layouts done quickly! I have used two of the Gumnut Garden papers from the Gums and Roses Collection because they already have a pretty frame printed on them which was easy to add too.
To create this project I have followed the steps below:
- Trim 2x Gumnut Garden to 12 x 12 inches and ink edges with Mini Ink Pad – Vine
- Frame two landscape photos (15.4 x 10.2 cm) with Kaisercard Tutu Weave Cardstock cut to 15.7 x 11 cm
- Adhere Cheesecloth Gauze to the back of the framed photos before foam taping them inside the gold frames printed on Gumnut Garden
- Use Decorative Die – Modern Stems to cut out 8 leaves from Kaisercard Peppermint Weave and Kaisercard Spearmint Weave
- Glue four leaves to the top right and bottom of each photo
I hope I have inspired you with my twin pages using the Gums and Roses Collection today. I have loved using this beautiful collection! I also highly recommend to try out a set of twin pages when you are next in your craft room (or space) and I would love to see any that you create so please share them.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!
xX Roxanne Xx