Bonus third layout - Cozy Christmas Scrapbooking Kit
Hi Crafty friends,
Happy New Year to you all.
Here is the bonus third layout that's included in the new 'Cozy Christmas' Scrapbooking Kit, please find the full image and instructions below.
You can also find lots of extra close up images of this layout and the other two over on my Instagram page - the_fussy_cutter
This layout features lots of beautiful stamped and fussy cut flowers from my new stamp set 'Floral Clusters' added poinsettia and a wonderful stitched background.
Below are some instructions for you to follow so you can re-create the above layout.
- Cut the LEM-COZY-04-B side paper down to 12 x 12 inches to form your base. Chain Stitch (using all six strands of cotton) along the knitted pattern on the paper. Check photo, as where you have all your embellishments you don't need to stitch. If you can't do chain stitch, running stitch will do.
- If you have done the other two layouts you will have gutted papers left over for stamping on. The very pail green paper, cream paper and a full A4 sheet of Kraft paper, check out the image above to see which flowers and flourishes to stamp. Then fussy cut.
- Also fussy cut the pretty white (with pink centres) poinsettia & the green & brown doors, & the white foliage. I have cut up the doors, these will be tucked under your photo.
- Cut your photo down to about 9cm wide x 11cm high, mat this in the centre of your stitched base, tuck the fussy cut doors around your photo and the top and bottom of your photo.
- Now create your floral clusters around your photo.
- Shape and layer some up, add foam pads to others to give height and dimension.
- Refer back to the image of where to place your fussy cut elements, add some rhinestones to some of the flowers.
- Your layout is now finished.
Don't forget to check out my Instagram page - The fussy cutter for lots of extra close up images of this layout and more. I will also be adding sneak peeks at a later date of the collection I will be using for the next kit.
Please feel free to add your finished layouts and projects to our Facebook Group here - there will also be a fourth layout using some of the left over embellishments.
Happy Scrapping everyone,