Daisy flourish layout - using 2Crafty Chipboard
Here is a layout I've created using some gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard and some beautiful papers from ScrapandMe. The beautiful floral papers work perfectly with the delicate chipboard flourishes and borders. Below are some brief instructions and links to the products I've used.
My layout features lots of beautiful fussy cut flowers and leaves all layered up around my photo and the chipboard flourishes, there is also some hand stitching, a little misting and lovely pearls to finish.
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the products I've used for this project (you can add them directly to the cart from this page). We have lots of chipboard flourishes, swirls and borders, so other's would also work with this layout.
- Use white card as your 12 x 12 base.
- Cut the 09-10 paper from the Simple Story 3 pack down to 29.5x29.5cm, mat onto the white card.
- Cut the 05-06 paper down to 28.5x28.5cm, mat onto your base.
- Cut a section from the 03-04 paper measuring 20cm wide x 12inches high, sew down edges, then mat onto your layout.
- Colour up your chipboard pieces, I have used a gold colour ink pad with a slight glitter effect. Mat your photo onto your layout, then add the chipboard around it.
- Fussy cut all the flowers and leaves from the 2 Cut-out sheets, layer them up then arrange around your photo, shape them and use foam pads to some to give height. Fussy cut the butterflies from the front cover (back side) add some bling and mist to finish.