Floral bouquet layout - using stamps
Hi Crafty friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & a very Happy New Year to you all, I hope it will be a creative one.
I have designed this layout using my beautiful 'Floral Frenzy' & 'Floral Twist' stamp sets. If you have purchased my last two Scrapbooking kits then you will have the stamp sets, or you can purchase them here.
I have also put together all the papers you will need to create this layout, you can find the single page paper kit here. Don't forget to purchase the stamp sets if you haven't got them from the last two kits.
My layout features lots of beautiful stamped and fussy cut flowers, foliage, swirls and butterflies, layers and dimension.
Below are some instructions for you to follow so you can re-create the layout.
- Cut the info strip from paper P2010 Flashback to form your 12 x 12 base (the script side)
- Cut the info strip from paper P1527 Honeymoon, turn over to the plain black side then cut it down to 18cm wide x 12 inches high, mat this over the right hand half of the base paper.
- Cut a 12inch long strip from the gold half sheet of paper, it should also measure about 2cm wide, also cut a strip of sayings from the reverse side of this half sheet, mat the sayings down the middle of the gold 12inch strip, then mat this onto your layout , see photo for position.
- Cut out the large frame from the 'Frame Cluster' sheet, it is the bottom right hand corner frame. Mat your photo behind this frame. Also cut out the two smaller square frames, cut in half, add some spare pieces of paper from the previous half sheet of paper, mat under and either side of your photo frame, tie the elastic around the photo frame, then mat the whole lot in the middle of your layout.
- Now it's time for all the stamping and fussy cutting.
- Refer to the image above for which flowers and foliage to stamp, you have a piece of white A4 paper, a gold 12 x 12 inch paper, half a sheet of the dotty black paper and you can also use the spare pieces from the half gold/black paper. the smaller flowers have two layers and the larger flowers have three layers. The butterflies are also doubled up.
- Refer back to the image of where to place your fussy cut elements, shape them and layer them up, use foam pads to give height or your choice of adhesive. I have also added a few black rhinestones from my own stash to the centres of the flowers and butterflies and sprinkled some gold ink around the layout.
- Your layout is now finished.
Don't forget to check out my Instagram page - The fussy cutter for lots of extra close up images of this layout and more. I will also be adding sneak peeks at a later date of the collection I will be using for the next kit.