Flourish Aquarelles - using 2crafty chipboard & Aquarelles collection
Here is another layout I've created using some beautiful 2crafty chipboard and some papers from the ScrapandMe Aquarelles collection. I have focused on using the purple paper (07-08) and flowers 2 x 2, from the range, but plan to do another layout using the more pinky coloured papers. So it is worth getting the paper pack which has everything in it.
Below are some brief instructions and links to the products I have used to create the layout.
Here is a close up image - you can also find extra images over on my Instagram page "the fussy cutter"
my layout features lots of beautiful fussy cut flowers, inked, layered up chipboard a little stitching and misting.
Here are some brief instructions
1. Cut the white card down to 12 x 12 to form your layout base, ink around the edge with a green ink pad.
2. Fussy cut the flowers and leaves from both the Flowers 2 papers.
3. Cut the info strip from the Aquarelles 07-08 paper, then turn it completely upside down, so the little purple bunch of flowers is in the top right hand corner, then cut the paper down to 22.5cm wide x 29cm high (so the section with the purple bunch of flowers on should be cut off) then turn this strip over with the then larger purple flowers in the top left hand corner - cut this down to 29cm in length. Mat these onto your white base but leave a white edge showing.
4. Sew all around the paper about 4cm in from each edge with purple cotton.
5. colour up all the chipboard, I have used the Kaisercraft orchid ink pad, I find using ink pads much easier especially if they are the more softer ones.
6. Stick the French Lace Border chipboard and 11inch Celia Frame onto your layout about 6cm in from the left hand edge, place your photo into the oval aperture.
7. layer all your fussy cut elements around and also intermingle the other chipboards, I have cut some up and just placed odd bits around - you do not need to just place the whole chipboard - they look much better if you cut them up and place them in and around your flower clusters, this gives height and dimension also use foam pads and shape your flowers. I have also added a few bits of spare chipboard I had.
I have misted all over the page with coordinating coloured inks.
Scroll down the page to add these products to your cart.
You can find extra close up images over on my instagram page - the fussy cutter.
Please respect the rights of the designer (Chrissy Tingey) - a mention when posting pictures on social media is a must.