Vintage Weathered Garden - third bonus layout
Hi Everyone, here is the third bonus layout I created with a couple of the left over papers from my latest Scrapbooking kit - Vintage Weathered Garden. This layout features lots of stamping and fussy cutting - so if you want to re-create it, you will need some flower and leaf stamps - I have also used some Prima flowers.
So dig out those floral stamps and some white card to get you going.
Here are some brief instructions to help.
- Use the "Fills my Heart" paper as your 12 x 12 base.
- Cut a strip from the 3x4 Elements paper on the pale blue side, sew along each edge with some colour coordinating thread, then mat this down the centre of your layout.
- I have added a strip of white card down each side of this, then added another strip of the blue paper. You could use some scraps from the kit.
- add your photo to the centre of this strip of paper.
- Stamp and fussy cut lots of flowers and leaves, layer these around your photo, use foam pads to give height and dimension.
- I have splattered some colour coordinating ink around the flower clusters.
Check out my Instagram page "The fussy cutter" for lots of close ups and extra images of this layout.